how to test your vibrational frequency

How to test your vibrational frequency

 

On raising your vibration

I get a ton of applications to help people raise their vibrational frequency. And there are some people who offer this ... many videos on youtube.

Regardless of what solution of raising your vibrational frequency to pick, you want to decide a handful of things in advance.

Some of the most important and most unpleasant steps is finding out what is your vibrational frequency when you start.

There are well-meaning individuals out there who will measure your vibrational frequency, whatever way they do it.

According to their findings you could be in the Unconditional Love zone ...

But my experience with individuals is that their vibrational frequency is much more in the neighborhood of misery, repressed anger, and arrogance, than in the Unconditional Love zone ...

It is, in my humble opinion, not practical to know only your vibrational frequency value, people also refer to it as vibrational frequency.

Why is that? Simply because your one indicator doesn't say a great deal.

It is a great deal like if I wished to assist you to a healthier lifestyle, but all I would have is your shoe size .

If I truly wished to assist you, I 'd get a whole lot more data, how tall you are, etc. And after that I 'd know, or might be closer to know if I can really help you, and how.

I am a True Empath.

What is a True Empath? A True Empath is rare. A True Empath is able to be connected to anything or every single thing, specifically, and surely, if there sufficient info.

This means that I will be able to connect to you in the event that I have, for example your photograph.


How do I know I am connected? After a few seconds I experience myself in your shoes, and feel your sensations.

The second reason it's important to be able to hook up to something accurately is the following: unless I am connected to a unprejudiced 3rd party who is all-knowing, I am just going to shoot in the dark.

So this is what takes place: I hook up to you. And then I connect to Source aka All-Knowledge. Now we are actually a triangle.

Here I ask questions. And All-Knowledge has agreed on a signal system with me, very similar to what applied kinesiology make uses of ... except I am not testing my own body to answer and know the truth, I am using my own body to receive the response from All-Knowledge.

I have a series of question, that I ask All-Knowledge about you, at the same time I am feeling your emotions.

Source's replies are yes, no, yes/no, or wrong question.

I name these 14 ratings your Starting Point Measurements.

They are a snap shot of you, vibrationally meaning.

Most of the questions are about your demeanor, your focus, your mindset, your capacities that are either activated or not.

And with that much information, it is easier to respond to the question: what shall I do now if I would like to raise my vibrational frequency?

From your numbers I now know what is important to you ... not what you say is very important to you. You might deceive yourself, but you can't trick All-Knowledge.

Once you have your numbers, I'll send them to you with my recommendation.

OK, below is the payment button if you 'd like to know your Starting Point Measurements. Even when you don't do anything with them, it is a valuable information ...

Another report I am often asked for is just as useful... your Bach Profile... It actually pinpoints what is the One Thing that if you choose to change, you can change your whole life...to the better. Great tool


Ask Sophie to measure your vibration. Better yet, ask her to measure your starting point measurements


Related to how to test your vibrational frequency:
how to measure body frequency

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

how to measure your body's frequency

how to test vibration

how to measure human frequency