how to measure your body's frequency

How to measure your body's frequency

 

On raising your frequency

I get a ton of applications to help people raise their vibrational frequency. And there are many individuals who offer this ... many videos on youtube.

Whatever methodology of raising your vibrational frequency to pick, you would better decide a couple of things in advance.

One of the most important and most wake up call like steps is finding out what is your vibrational frequency when you start.

There are well-meaning individuals out there who will measure your vibrational frequency, whatever way they do it.

Based on their findings you could be in the Unconditional Love zone ...

But my experience with folks is that their vibrational frequency is much more in the area of anguish, repressed anger, and pretension, than in the Unconditional Love zone ...

It is, in my personal opinion, not practical to know only your vibrational frequency number, people also refer to it as vibrational frequency.

Why? Because your one number won't say a great deal.

This is a great deal like if I wished to assist you to a healthier lifestyle, but all I would have is your foot size .

If I truly wished to assist you, I 'd obtain a lot more information, how big you are, etc. And then I 'd know, or would be closer to know whether I can assist you, and how.

I am a True Empath.

What is a True Empath? A True Empath is unique. A True Empath is able to connect to any one thing or everything, specifically, and reliably, if there sufficient details.

This means that I am able to hook up to you in the event that I have, for example your photo.


How will I know I am connected? After a few seconds I experience myself in your skin, and feel your emotions.

The second reason it's important to be able to hook up to something reliably is this: unless I am connected to a neutral 3rd party who is all-knowing, I am merely going to shoot blindly.

So this is what occurs: I hook up to you. At that point I connect to Source aka All-Knowledge. Now we are actually a triangle.

And then I ask questions. And All-Knowledge suggested a code with me, very similar to what applied kinesiology make uses of ... except I am not using my own body to tell the truth, I am using my own body to get the truth from All-Knowledge.

I have a series of question, that I question All-Knowledge about you, at the same time I am experiencing your emotions.

Source's responses are yes, no, yes/no, or bad question.

I term these 14 measurements your Starting Point Measurements.

They are a snapshot of you, vibrationally meaning.

The majority of the questions are about your demeanor, your purpose, your mindset, your abilities that are either activated or not.

And with that much data, it is much easier to answer the question: what shall I do now if I desire to raise my vibrational frequency?

From your numbers I understand what is very important to you ... not what you say is very important to you. You might deceive yourself, but you are not able to trick All-Knowledge.

As soon as you have your measurement, I'll send them to you along with my recommendation.

OK, here is the payment button if you wish to know your Starting Point Measurements. Even if you don't do anything with them, it is a valuable information ...

Another instrument I am often asked for is similarly very useful... your Bach Profile... It actually pinpoints what is the One Thing that if you choose to change, you can change your whole life...to the better. Great tool


Ask Sophie to measure your vibration. Better yet, ask her to measure your starting point measurements


Related to how to measure your body's frequency:
how to measure body frequency

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

how to test vibration

how to measure human frequency