how to test your body frequency

How to test your body frequency

 

On raising your vibration number

I get a lot of inquiries to help people raise their vibration. And there are quite of few who offer this ... many video clips on youtube.

No matter what method of raising your vibration to pick, you would better decide a few things ahead of time.

One of the most important and most sobering steps is learning what is your vibration when you begin.

There are well-meaning folks out there who will measure your vibration, however they do it.

Based on their findings you may well be in the Unconditional Love region ...

But my experience with people is that their vibration is more in the neighborhood of suffering, repressed anger, and arrogance, than in the Unconditional Love zone ...

It is, in my experienced opinion, not valuable to know only your vibration value, people also refer to it as vibration.

Why is that? Simply because your one indicator won't say enogh.

This is a whole lot the same as if I needed to assist you to a healthier lifestyle, but all I would have is your shoe size .

If I truly wished to assist you, I 'd get a lot more information, how big you are, etc. And after that I 'd know, or would certainly be closer to know if I can really help you, and what way.

I am a True Empath.

What is a True Empath? A True Empath is rare. A True Empath can be connected to any one thing or everything, accurately, and dependably, if there sufficient relevant information.

This means that I am able to connect to you in the event that I have, for example your photo.


How will I know I am connected? After a few minutes I experience myself in your shoes, and feel your feelings.

The second reason it's important to be able to link to something dependably is the following: unless I am connected to a unprejudiced third party who is omniscient, I am merely going to shoot randomly.

So this is what occurs: I hook up to you. After that I connect to Source aka All-Knowledge. Now we form a triangle.

At this point I ask questions. And All-Knowledge suggested a signal system with me, very similar to what applied kinesiology utilizes ... with the difference that I am not testing my own body to tell the truth, I am using my own body to obtain the truth from All-Knowledge.

I have a series of question, that I ask All-Knowledge about you, while I am feeling your feelings.

Source's feedbacks are yes, no, yes/no, or wrong question.

I call these 14 ratings your Starting Point Measurements.

They are a snap shot of you, vibrationally speaking.

Most of the questions are about your perspective, your focal point, your mindset, your abilities that are either activated or not.

And with that numerous data, it is easier to address the question: what should I do now if I want to raise my vibration?

From your numbers I now know what is very important to you ... not what you say is important to you. You might deceive yourself, but you can not trick All-Knowledge.

When you have your scores, I'll send them to you with my suggestion.

OK, here is the payment button if you 'd like to know your Starting Point Measurements. Even if you don't do anything with them, it is a useful information ...

Another tool I am often asked for is just as useful... your Bach Profile... It actually pinpoints what is the Linchpin Thing that if you are able to change, you are able to change your whole life...to the better. Great tool


Ask Sophie to measure your vibration. Better yet, ask her to measure your starting point measurements


Related to how to test your body frequency:
how to measure body frequency

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

how to measure your body's frequency

how to test vibration

how to measure human frequency