how to test vibration

How to test vibration

 

On raising your frequency

I get a whole lot of inquiries to help people raise their vibration. And there are some people who offer this ... many video clips on youtube.

No matter what technique of raising your vibration to pick, you have to decide a couple of things in advance.

Among the most important and most sobering steps is learning what is your vibration when you start off.

There are well-meaning people out there who will measure your vibration, whichever way they do it.

According to their measures you could be in the Unconditional Love region ...

But my experience with people is that their vibration is more in the neighborhood of misery, repressed anger, and pretentiousness, than in the Unconditional Love zone ...

It is, in my personal opinion, not practical to know merely your vibration score, people also call it vibration.

Why? Just because your one indicator doesn't say enough.

This is a whole lot the same as if I needed to guide you to a healthier lifestyle, but all I would have is your foot size .

If I truly intended to help you, I 'd get a lot more information, how tall you are, etc. And after that I 'd know, or might be closer to know if I can help you, and how.

I am a True Empath.

What is a True Empath? A True Empath is uncommon. A True Empath is able to connect to any one thing or every single thing, accurately, and dependably, if there sufficient relevant information.

This means that I am able to connect to you in the event that I have, for example your picture.


How do I know I am connected? After a few secs I feel myself in your shoes, and feel your emotions.

The 2nd reason it's important to be able to connect to something accurately is this: until I am connected to a neutral third party who is all-knowing, I am only going to shoot blindly.

So this is what occurs: I link up to you. After that I connect to Source aka all-of-it. Now we are actually a triangle.

And then I ask questions. And All-Knowledge has a code with me, very similar to what applied kinesiology utilizes ... with the difference that I am not using my own body to tell the truth, I am using my own body to get the answer from All-Knowledge.

I have a series of question, that I ask All-Knowledge about you, at the same time I am experiencing your emotions.

Source's responses are yes, no, yes/no, or wrong question.

I name these 14 ratings your Starting Point Measurements.

They are a snapshot of you, vibrationally meaning.

Most of the questions are about your inclination, your aim, your mindset, your abilities that are either activated or not.

And with that numerous data, it is much easier to address the question: what should I do now if I would like to raise my vibration?

From your numbers I understand what is very important to you ... not what you say is important to you. You might deceive yourself, but you can not deceive All-Knowledge.

When you have your measurement, I'll email them to you along with my suggestion.

OK, right here is the payment button if you want to know your Starting Point Measurements. Even when you don't do anything with them, it is a important information ...

Another tool I am often asked for is similarly very useful... your Bach Profile... It actually pinpoints what is the One Thing that if you choose to change, you are able to change your whole life...to the better. Great tool


Ask Sophie to measure your vibration. Better yet, ask her to measure your starting point measurements


Related to how to test vibration:
how to measure body frequency

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

how to measure your body's frequency

how to measure human frequency