how to measure your vibrational frequency

How to measure your vibrational frequency

 

On raising your soul frequency

I get a whole lot of applications to help people raise their vibration. And there are many individuals who offer this ... many video clips on youtube.

Whatever methodology of raising your vibration to pick, you would better decide a few things beforehand.

Among the most important and most wake up call like steps is learning what is your vibration when you start off.

There are well-meaning folks out there who will measure your vibration, whichever way they do it.

According to their results you could be in the Unconditional Love zone ...

But my experience with people is that their vibration is more in the area of anguish, anger, and arrogance, than in the Unconditional Love zone ...

It is, in my humble opinion, not useful to know only your vibration number, people also call it vibration.

Why is that? Simply because your one number doesn't say much.

It is a great deal the same as if I wished to guide you to a healthier lifestyle, but all I would have is your shoe size .

If I truly wanted to assist you, I 'd obtain a whole lot more measurements, how big you are, etc. And then I 'd know, or would certainly be closer to know if I can help you, and what way.

I am a True Empath.

What is a True Empath? A True Empath is rare. A True Empath is able to be connected to any one thing or everything, accurately, and surely, if there sufficient information and facts.

This means that I will be able to hook up to you if I have, for example your photo.


How do I know I am connected? After a few secs I feel myself in your shoes, and feel your emotions.

The 2nd reason it's important to be able to link to something accurately is this: until I am connected to a unbiased 3rd party who is omniscient, I am merely going to shoot blindly.

So this is what occurs: I link up to you. At that point I connect to Source aka All-Knowledge. Now we are a triangle.

At this point I ask questions. And All-Knowledge has a code with me, very similar to what applied kinesiology make uses of ... except I am not using my own body to tell the truth, I am using my own body to receive the truth from All-Knowledge.

I have a set of question, that I ask All-Knowledge about you, while I am feeling your feelings.

Source's answers are yes, no, yes/no, or bad question.

I call these 14 measurements your Starting Point Measurements.

They are a snapshot of you, vibrationally meaning.

The majority of the questions concern your attitude, your focus, your mindset, your capacities that are either activated or not.

And with that numerous data, it is simpler to address the question: what can I do now if I desire to raise my vibration?

From your numbers I see what is very important to you ... not what you say is very important to you. You may deceive yourself, but you can't trick All-Knowledge.

As soon as you have your measurement, I'll send them to you along with my recommendation.

OK, right here is the payment button if you wish to know your Starting Point Measurements. Even if you don't do anything with them, it is a important information ...

Another report I have been asked for is similarly very useful... your Bach Profile... It actually pinpoints what is the Linchpin Thing that if you are able to change, you are able to change your whole life...to the better. Great tool


Ask Sophie to measure your vibration. Better yet, ask her to measure your starting point measurements


Related to how to measure your vibrational frequency:
how to measure body frequency

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

how to measure your body's frequency

how to test vibration

how to measure human frequency