how to measure your frequency

How to measure your frequency

 

On raising your level of spirituality

I get a ton of requests to help people raise their vibration. And there are many individuals who offer this ... many online videos on youtube.

Whatever method of raising your vibration to pick, you have to decide a couple of things beforehand.

One of the most important and most sobering steps is finding out what is your vibration when you begin.

There are well-meaning people out there who will measure your vibration, however they do it.

According to their measures you may well be in the Unconditional Love region ...

But my experience with folks is that their vibration is much more in the range of misery, repressed anger, and haughtiness, than in the Unconditional Love zone ...

It is, in my personal opinion, not useful to know only your vibration score, people also call it vibration.

Why is that? Just because your one indicator will not say much.

It is a lot the same as if I wanted to assist you to a healthier lifestyle, but all I would have is your foot size .

If I really wished to help you, I 'd obtain a whole lot more data, how tall you are, etc. And after that I 'd know, or would certainly be closer to know if I can assist you, and what way.

I am a True Empath.

What is a True Empath? A True Empath is rare. A True Empath can hook up to any one thing or every single thing, specifically, and reliably, if there sufficient information and facts.

This means that I am able to connect to you in the event that I have, for example your picture.


How will I know I am connected? After a few seconds I experience myself in your skin, and feel your sensations.

The number two reason it's important to be able to link to something dependably is this: until I am connected to a unbiased third party who is omniscient, I am only going to shoot randomly.

So this is what takes place: I link up to you. At that point I connect to Source aka All-Knowledge. Now we are actually a triangle.

At this point I ask questions. And All-Knowledge has agreed on a code with me, very similar to what applied kinesiology utilizes ... except I am not using my own body to answer and know the truth, I am using my own body to get the answer from All-Knowledge.

I have a series of question, that I ask All-Knowledge about you, while I am experiencing your feelings.

Source's feedbacks are yes, no, yes/no, or wrong question.

I name these 14 ratings your Starting Point Measurements.

They are a snap shot of you, vibrationally speaking.

The majority of the questions are about your inclination, your focus, your mindset, your abilities that are either activated or not.

And with that much data, it is simpler to respond to the question: what can I do now if I want to raise my vibration?

From your measurements I see what is important to you ... not what you say is very important to you. You may deceive yourself, but you are not able to deceive All-Knowledge.

As soon as you have your scores, I'll send them to you with my recommendation.

OK, below is the payment button if you wish to know your Starting Point Measurements. Even if you don't do anything with them, it is a useful information ...

Another report I am often asked for is similarly very useful... your Bach Profile... It actually pinpoints what is the One Thing that if you choose to change, you are able to change your whole life...to the better. Great tool


Ask Sophie to measure your vibration. Better yet, ask her to measure your starting point measurements


Related to how to measure your frequency:
how to measure body frequency

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

how to measure your body's frequency

how to test vibration

how to measure human frequency