how to measure vibrational frequency

How to measure vibrational frequency

 

On raising your vibrational frequency

I get a whole lot of applications to help people raise their vibrational frequency. And there are many people who offer this ... many videos on youtube.

No matter what mode of raising your vibrational frequency to pick, you will need to decide a couple of things beforehand.

Among the most important and most unpleasant steps is discovering what is your vibrational frequency when you begin.

There are well-meaning people out there who will measure your vibrational frequency, whichever way they do it.

According to their findings you may well be in the Unconditional Love region ...

But my experience with folks is that their vibrational frequency is more in the range of anguish, repressed anger, and pride, than in the Unconditional Love zone ...

It is, in my expert opinion, not useful to know merely your vibrational frequency value, people also refer to it as vibrational frequency.

Why? Simply because your single indicator doesn't say much.

This is a great deal like if I wished to direct you to a healthier lifestyle, but all I would have is your shoe size .

If I really wanted to assist you, I 'd obtain a whole lot more information, how big you are, etc. And after that I 'd know, or might be closer to know if I can really help you, and how.

I am a True Empath.

What is a True Empath? A True Empath is uncommon. A True Empath is able to connect to anything or everything, specifically, and dependably, if there sufficient information and facts.

This means that I can connect to you if I have, for example your photograph.


How will I know I am connected? After a few secs I feel myself in your boots, and feel your sensations.

The 2nd reason it's important to be able to link to something dependably is the following: unless I am connected to a unbiased third party who is all-knowing, I am merely going to shoot in the dark.

So this is what takes place: I attach to you. Then I connect to Source aka all-of-it. Now we form a triangle.

And then I ask questions. And All-Knowledge has agreed on a code with me, very similar to what applied kinesiology utilizes ... except I am not using my own body to tell the truth, I am using my own body to receive the response from All-Knowledge.

I have a set of question, that I ask All-Knowledge about you, at the same time I am feeling your emotions.

Source's replies are yes, no, yes/no, or wrong question.

I label these 14 measurements your Starting Point Measurements.

They are a snap shot of you, vibrationally meaning.

Most of the questions concern your demeanor, your aim, your mindset, your capabilities that are either activated or not.

And with that numerous information, it is much easier to respond to the question: what can I do now if I intend to raise my vibrational frequency?

From your measurements I see what is important to you ... not what you say is very important to you. You may deceive yourself, but you are not able to hoodwink All-Knowledge.

Once you have your scores, I'll send them to you along with my suggestion.

OK, here is the payment button if you want to know your Starting Point Measurements. Even when you don't do anything with them, it is a useful information ...

Another tool I am often asked for is similarly very useful... your Bach Profile... It actually pinpoints what is the One Thing that if you are able to change, you can change your whole life...to the better. Great tool


Ask Sophie to measure your vibration. Better yet, ask her to measure your starting point measurements


Related to how to measure vibrational frequency:
how to measure body frequency

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

how to measure your body's frequency

how to test vibration

how to measure human frequency