how to measure vibration

How to measure vibration

 

On raising your vibrational frequency

I get a lot of requests to help people raise their vibration. And there are many individuals who offer this ... many videos on youtube.

Whatever technique of raising your vibration to pick, you will need to decide a few things in advance.

Among the most important and most unpleasant steps is discovering what is your vibration when you begin.

There are well-meaning folks out there who will measure your vibration, whichever way they do it.

Based on their measures you could be in the Unconditional Love region ...

But my experience with people is that their vibration is much more in the neighborhood of anguish, repressed anger, and cockiness, than in the Unconditional Love zone ...

It is, in my personal opinion, not handy to know merely your vibration value, people also refer to it as vibration.

Why? Simply because your single number won't say enogh.

This is a lot like if I wanted to steer you to a healthier lifestyle, but all I would have is your foot size .

If I really wished to assist you, I 'd obtain a lot more information, how big you are, etc. And then I 'd know, or might be closer to know if I can really help you, and how.

I am a True Empath.

What is a True Empath? A True Empath is unique. A True Empath is able to be connected to anything or every single thing, specifically, and dependably, if there sufficient information and facts.

This means that I will be able to connect to you in the event that I have, for example your photo.


How do I know I am connected? After a few minutes I experience myself in your boots, and feel your sensations.

The 2nd reason it's important to be able to connect to something dependably is this: unless I am connected to a unbiased third party who is almighty, I am just going to shoot in the dark.

So this is what happens: I attach to you. And then I connect to Source aka All-Knowledge. Now we form a triangle.

Here I ask questions. And All-Knowledge suggested a code with me, very similar to what applied kinesiology utilizes ... with the difference that I am not using my own body to answer and know the truth, I am using my own body to receive the answer from All-Knowledge.

I have a series of question, that I question All-Knowledge about you, while I am feeling your emotions.

Source's answers are yes, no, yes/no, or bad question.

I name these 14 measurements your Starting Point Measurements.

They are a snap shot of you, vibrationally meaning.

Most of the questions are about your perspective, your aim, your mindset, your capacities that are either activated or not.

And with that much data, it is much easier to answer the question: what can I do now if I intend to raise my vibration?

From your measurements I know what is very important to you ... not what you say is very important to you. You may deceive yourself, but you are not able to deceive All-Knowledge.

Once you have your scores, I'll email them to you with my recommendation.

OK, right here is the payment button if you 'd like to know your Starting Point Measurements. Even if you don't do anything with them, it is a useful information ...

Another instrument I have been asked for is similarly very useful... your Bach Profile... This report actually pinpoints what is the One Thing that if you are able to change, you are able to change your whole life...to the better. Great tool


Ask Sophie to measure your vibration. Better yet, ask her to measure your starting point measurements


Related to how to measure vibration:
how to measure body frequency

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

how to measure your body's frequency

how to test vibration

how to measure human frequency