how to measure vibration frequency

How to measure vibration frequency

 

On raising your consciousness vibration

I get a bunch of inquiries to help people raise their vibration. And there are some people who offer this ... many online videos on youtube.

No matter what modality of raising your vibration to pick, you want to decide a handful of things in advance.

One of the most important and most wake up call like steps is discovering what is your vibration when you start.

There are well-meaning folks out there who will measure your vibration, whichever way they do it.

According to their results you may well be in the Unconditional Love region ...

But my experience with people is that their vibration is much more in the neighborhood of misery, anger, and cockiness, than in the Unconditional Love zone ...

It is, in my humble opinion, not helpful to know merely your vibration value, people also call it vibration.

Why is that? Because your one indicator will not say enough.

It is a great deal like if I needed to direct you to a healthier lifestyle, but all I would have is your shoe size .

If I truly intended to help you, I 'd get a whole lot more data, how big you are, etc. And then I 'd know, or might be closer to know whether I can really help you, and how.

I am a True Empath.

What is a True Empath? A True Empath is special. A True Empath is able to connect to anything or everything, accurately, and dependably, if there sufficient details.

This means that I can connect to you in the event that I have, for example your picture.


How do I know I am connected? After a few seconds I experience myself in your skin, and feel your feelings.

The 2nd reason it's important to be able to hook up to something accurately is the following: until I am connected to a unbiased third party who is almighty, I am merely going to shoot randomly.

So this is what occurs: I link to you. After that I connect to Source aka All-Knowledge. Now we are actually a triangle.

Here I ask questions. And All-Knowledge suggested a signal system with me, very similar to what applied kinesiology make uses of ... except I am not using my own body to tell the truth, I am using my own body to get the truth from All-Knowledge.

I have a series of question, that I ask All-Knowledge about you, while I am experiencing your emotions.

Source's answers are yes, no, yes/no, or wrong question.

I label these 14 measurements your Starting Point Measurements.

They are a snap shot of you, vibrationally speaking.

The majority of the questions are about your attitude, your focal point, your mindset, your abilities that are either activated or not.

And with that numerous information, it is simpler to answer the question: what can I do now if I wish to raise my vibration?

From your measurements I understand what is very important to you ... not what you say is important to you. You might deceive yourself, but you can't trick All-Knowledge.

As soon as you have your measurement, I'll email them to you along with my recommendation.

OK, here is the payment button if you want to know your Starting Point Measurements. Even if you don't do anything with them, it is a important information ...

Another instrument I have been asked for is similarly very useful... your Bach Profile... This report actually pinpoints what is the Linchpin Thing that if you choose to change, you can change your whole life...to the better. Great tool


Ask Sophie to measure your vibration. Better yet, ask her to measure your starting point measurements


Related to how to measure vibration frequency:
how to measure body frequency

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

how to measure your body's frequency

how to test vibration

how to measure human frequency