how to measure human vibrational frequency

How to measure human vibrational frequency

 

On raising your consciousness

I get a whole lot of applications to help people raise their vibrational frequency. And there are many people who offer this ... many online videos on youtube.

Regardless of what mode of raising your vibrational frequency to pick, you will need to decide a couple of things beforehand.

Among the most important and most wake up call like steps is finding out what is your vibrational frequency when you start off.

There are well-meaning individuals out there who will measure your vibrational frequency, whichever way they do it.

Based on their results you may be in the Unconditional Love region ...

But my experience with individuals is that their vibrational frequency is much more in the range of anguish, repressed anger, and pretension, than in the Unconditional Love zone ...

It is, in my expert opinion, not valuable to know merely your vibrational frequency score, people also call it vibrational frequency.

Why is that? Because your one number will not say a great deal.

It is a whole lot the same as if I needed to guide you to a healthier lifestyle, but all I would have is your foot size .

If I truly wanted to assist you, I 'd obtain a whole lot more measurements, how tall you are, etc. And after that I 'd know, or would be closer to know if I can really help you, and how.

I am a True Empath.

What is a True Empath? A True Empath is unique. A True Empath is able to connect to anything or every single thing, accurately, and surely, if there is enough details.

This means that I am able to connect to you if I have, for example your photograph.


How do I know I am connected? After a few minutes I experience myself in your boots, and feel your sensations.

The 2nd reason it's important to be able to hook up to something reliably is this: unless I am connected to a unprejudiced 3rd party who is all-knowing, I am just going to shoot in the dark.

So this is what takes place: I connect to you. Then I connect to Source aka All-Knowledge. Now we are actually a triangle.

And then I ask questions. And All-Knowledge suggested a code with me, very similar to what applied kinesiology uses ... with the difference that I am not using my own body to tell the truth, I am using my own body to receive the truth from All-Knowledge.

I have a set of question, that I ask All-Knowledge about you, while I am experiencing your emotions.

Source's answers are yes, no, yes/no, or bad question.

I label these 14 measurements your Starting Point Measurements.

They are a snapshot of you, vibrationally meaning.

The majority of the questions concern your demeanor, your focus, your mindset, your capabilities that are either activated or not.

And with that much information, it is simpler to respond to the question: what should I do now if I intend to raise my vibrational frequency?

From your figures I now know what is very important to you ... not what you say is very important to you. You might deceive yourself, but you are not able to deceive All-Knowledge.

As soon as you have your measurement, I'll send them to you with my recommendation.

OK, below is the payment button if you 'd like to know your Starting Point Measurements. Even when you don't do anything with them, it is a valuable information ...

Another tool I have been asked for is just as useful... your Bach Profile... This report actually pinpoints what is the Linchpin Thing that if you are able to change, you are able to change your whole life...to the better. Great tool


Ask Sophie to measure your vibration. Better yet, ask her to measure your starting point measurements


Related to how to measure human vibrational frequency:
how to measure body frequency

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

how to measure your body's frequency

how to test vibration

how to measure human frequency