how to measure the frequency

How to measure the frequency

 

On raising your consciousness vibration

I get a ton of requests to help people raise their vibrational frequency. And there are many individuals who offer this ... many video clips on youtube.

Regardless of what solution of raising your vibrational frequency to pick, you would better decide a couple of things ahead of time.

One of the most important and most sobering steps is discovering what is your vibrational frequency when you begin.

There are well-meaning people out there who will measure your vibrational frequency, however they do it.

Based on their results you could be in the Unconditional Love region ...

But my experience with folks is that their vibrational frequency is much more in the neighborhood of anguish, repressed anger, and pride, than in the Unconditional Love zone ...

It is, in my opinion, not beneficial to know only your vibrational frequency value, people also call it vibrational frequency.

Why is that? Because your single indicator will not say a great deal.

This is a lot like if I needed to guide you to a healthier lifestyle, but all I would have is your shoe size .

If I really wished to help you, I 'd get a lot more information, how big you are, etc. And after that I 'd know, or would certainly be closer to know if I can assist you, and what way.

I am a True Empath.

What is a True Empath? A True Empath is unique. A True Empath is able to be connected to any one thing or everything, specifically, and reliably, if there sufficient information.

This means that I will be able to connect to you if I have, for example your photo.


How do I know I am connected? After a few seconds I feel myself in your skin, and feel your sensations.

The 2nd reason it's important to be able to hook up to something accurately is this: unless I am connected to a neutral third party who is all-knowing, I am merely going to shoot randomly.

So this is what happens: I attach to you. At that point I connect to Source aka All-Knowledge. Now we are actually a triangle.

And then I ask questions. And All-Knowledge has a signal system with me, very similar to what applied kinesiology make uses of ... except I am not testing my own body to answer and know the truth, I am using my own body to receive the answer from All-Knowledge.

I have a set of question, that I ask All-Knowledge about you, while I am feeling your feelings.

Source's feedbacks are yes, no, yes/no, or bad question.

I name these 14 ratings your Starting Point Measurements.

They are a snap shot of you, vibrationally meaning.

The majority of the questions are about your mental outlook, your focus, your mindset, your abilities that are either activated or not.

And with that much data, it is much easier to respond to the question: what should I do now if I intend to raise my vibrational frequency?

From your numbers I now know what is very important to you ... not what you say is important to you. You may deceive yourself, but you can not deceive All-Knowledge.

As soon as you have your numbers, I'll email them to you along with my recommendation.

OK, below is the payment button if you 'd like to know your Starting Point Measurements. Even when you don't do anything with them, it is a valuable information ...

Another instrument I have been asked for is just as useful... your Bach Profile... This report actually pinpoints what is the Linchpin Thing that if you are able to change, you can change your whole life...to the better. Great tool


Ask Sophie to measure your vibration. Better yet, ask her to measure your starting point measurements


Related to how to measure the frequency:
how to measure body frequency

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

how to measure your body's frequency

how to test vibration

how to measure human frequency